Before entering a new month, I lead APOM in prayer. If you’re a part of the APOM Community or fellowship with us on occasion, you’re familiar with our Head Of The Month prayer meetings. Every month, we cover our families, professional positions, nations, personal plans, and the body of Christ at large. The goal of these prayer meetings is to be led by the spirit of God in all things, including every part of our lives.
During this particular meeting, God addressed the state of our nation and the world at large. He gave us specific instructions on how to prepare for the times we are entering. I know we’re all just recovering from the pandemic, but I hate to tell you that it was only the beginning of some of the woes we’re getting ready to experience. This is not a fear tactic but a sounding of the alarm of what’s to come. One of the advantages of being a son/daughter of God, an heir to his kingdom, is we don’t have to be in the dark, God is letting us know what’s on the horizon.
Prophetic Word(s) and Prayer Points for July
- The USDA approved lab-grown meat. We must begin praying about our diets and what God wants us to eat or not to eat. This will look different for everyone, so begin asking God about what he wants YOU to eat. Also, be prayerful about what you eat!
- Artificial Intelligence is here and preparing to take over! We must be in prayer about the rise of AI, how to leverage AI, and how to outsmart AI. Although AI is a powerful tool, it still has limitations! Dr. Cindy Trimm says it like this, “AI doesn’t have the mind of God.” – Period.
- The rise of augmented reality. We are entering a time when people won’t be able to tell the difference between what’s real and what’s fake. We must continue to ask the holy spirit to lead us into the spirit of truth in all things, so that we may be able to discern what’s real and what’s fake.
To hear the rest of this word, here’s the video of our Head Of The Month prayer meeting:
Instructions for July
I want to encourage you to sit before the Lord and be in prayer regarding your life. Ask him specific questions regarding your life and your loved ones. If you don’t know where to begin, here’s a brief list to get you started:
- God, what should my diet consist of?
- God, who and what should I be connected to this season?
- God, what do I need more or less of?
- God, what areas of my life need more discipline?
- God, what are my strengths and weaknesses?
- God, where should I live?
- God, how do I prepare for what’s to come?
- God, how do I spend my money?
We need insight and specific instructions for our lives from God and God alone! We can no longer put our trust in the people or systems of this world because contrary to what they say, they will fail! The days we’re entering may be unpredictable to the world, but I believe God is already preparing his people and giving them the tools they need to thrive in an economic decline. The fear of the unknown could be tempting but I want to remind you that we do NOT need to fear! Remember, “Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].”– Isaiah 41:10
I want to invite you to our Head Of The Month streaming services! Be notified by subscribing to our site or Youtube channel. You can also stay in the know about our upcoming events via our events page. Click here to view
May the Lord continue to bless and keep you! May he guide you and order your steps in all you do! Have a blessed July!